Montag, 7. April 2014

AMD 6 - DaBo

Für diese AMD habe ich Assassin's Creed: Liberation gespielen. Es ist ein videospliele. Diese Zeichen sprechen Deutsch. The Assassin's Creed franchise ist ein sehr Multikulti fruendlich series. Each game has an option to change the spoken language and there are a lot to choose from. I changed the spoken language to German and kept English subtitles. Most of the dialogue came from cut scenes, but there were spoken lines here and there during the game-play. Sie Spielen als Aveline, und sie ist "badass." Sie ist auch sehr Schöner, and she uses that to her advantage. One of my favorite lines that I heard, which wasn't subtitled because it was game-play, was "Es muss mein Geburtstag sein." This was after hitting on him in order to get to a certain area. Auch habe ich mehr gehört, aber es war sehr schnell. Ich erinnere mich nicht. I though it was interesting how the phrase "doesn't matter" translates in "nicht wichtig." There were a bunch of little things like that that I was able to catch, and it definitely helped me in hearing and comprehending German.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.