Dienstag, 15. April 2014

Kultur 11 SoLe

I would not have guessed that there was still the imaginary "Mauer im Kopf" existing in Deutschland. The physical wall itself has shifted to an invisible divide between Ost und West. It's saddening to see how the wall , especially among the younger generations, is still there despite it being torn down. Vielleicht this line will last for the many coming years, but it cannot stay forever. Ich mag the wordplay on "ostalgie" and "nostalgie". Though many claim that the Ost Berlin was bad to live in compared to West at the time, for others, it may have been just alright. It would be interesting to talk with people who lived in West and Ost Berlin while the wall was still standing. I would not be surprised if Berliners spoke of life different from the one that we all learned. West Berliners and Ost Berliners, Süden and Norden Deutschen, oh mein! I wonder when so many assumptions being said about the different regions of Germany began and why it still goes on today even after the reunification. Die Spielwut klingt sehr spaß! Du kannst Monopoly, Scrabble, und so weiter spielen! Es gibt so vielen Brettspiele! Ich kann stundenlang spielen. I have always wanted to visit Madame Tussauds mit Wachskopien. Aber es wäre gruselig denn sie sind nicht real.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.