Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014

AMD 3

Ich habe "Germany from Above" gesehen. Ich habe den Film geliebt. Der Film habe mich zu Deutschland gemacht. I would love to visit there, from the movie it looked as if Germany had a lot of beautiful architecture, the buildings and churches. Besonders der Kirche in Köln, it habe sehr schön gesehen, and at Nacht it looked even prettier. What I liked so much about der Film war it showed a variety of Germany, the rural hills, then a little town, the a major city.  The best part of "Germany from Above" was the scenes of the mountains, the green grass with towering mountains with snow caps-it was breathtaking. I also really enjoyed the music from the movie, the Prague Symphony the one description said. I think I heard some Pirates of the Caribbean in there too. This show is like planet earth, there are segments about animals and the landscape. Overall, Germany is a diverse beautiful country from above, I think I can show this to my parents as I try to convince them to let me go there.
EmGu

Watching the show-46 mins long
Re-watched parts about Dracula's castel-5 mins
Finding the video where a plug in wasn't required-10mins
Learning about Germany-Priceless

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.