Montag, 10. Februar 2014

Kultur Kapitel Acht EvGe

Es Zieht! Es Zieht! Draftaphobia. Der irrational Angst of moving air. It is apparently responsible for all of the leading causes of death im Deutschland. Ja! This ist richtig. I can't really imagine this, being raised in an environment where in the summer the windows must be rolled down in a car to save gase mileage (also an irrational falsity!)

Kreislaufzusammenbruch! The zweiten artikel war uber Medicine auf Deutschland. Apparently Germans don't like to go to the doctor. Diese ist sehr interesant to me. One time in high school I went 3 weeks with some sort of cough, which I assumed to be a smoker's cough, or something similar. Only until my then girlfriend went to the doctor and got medicine for bronchitis did I realize I'd given her and my 2 best friends bronchitis. Sad.

Heute lerne ich dass Deutscheren Saunas mogen. Ich mag saunas und ich mochte ein Sauna for fun when I visit. I like the note on the populrity of saunas bringing out a metaphor for the people sweating out an economic crisis. Tis a real place to think if you ask me.

:)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.