Montag, 20. Januar 2014
AMD 1
For my AMD, ich decided to listen to Disney songs in Deutsch. Natürlich ich started mit "I'll make a man out of you.
This version was sehr gut, weil the uploader added Deutsch und English subtitles to the video. It was interesting how the Deutsch version lyrics were different than the English lyrics. The lyrics were still similar, aber there were subtle changes. There were viele familiar Worte in the song.
Ich then decided to listen to "I won't say I'm in Love,' hoping it would be easier to follow. Es war. Ich liked the line "Das ist doch der Hammer," which seems to translate roughly to "that is crazy." Deutsch idioms are just as funny as English ones. This was much easier to follow along, as ich knew viele Worte in the song.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.