Hallo!
Fur mein Kultur post, I focused on the article, "What Dscipline". I thought it was sehr interessant, aber I couldn't help but what wonder if people in Germany could possibly hate lines more than people say, in Canada. No one like line, at least not any sane people. However, Ich mag that the author of the article gave some lustig tips on how to survive if caught in a line in Germany. Zum Beispeil, you should eat a lot of garlic before waiting in line so no one will want to stand next to you and/ or confront you.
I really enjoyed reading that Germans believe Americans believe bigger ist besser when it comes to food. To be honest, this is probably true. I thought it was interesting that the "USA kulinarish" site had tips for making Zuberreitung (Super Bowl) food.
As far as the "365 Dinge" book goes, I really want to go party I'm H20, Dante oder even Matrix. German raves seem absolutely verrückt! Berlin Fashion Week also sounds like it would be a cool thing to check out while visiting Berlin.
Auf Wiedersehen!
-Hannah L.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.