AMD 4- Emma Guarino
Für dieses AMD habe ich habe "Tatort" gesehen. It is a German movie about a cop who solves varies problems and crimes that arise. The actor who plays Niklas Tschiller is Til Schweiger, he was in the movie "Inglorious Bastards", he was the guy who killed all the Nazi officers, his name was Hugo. In this episode Niklas tries to stop a powerful drug cartel from endangering Hamburg, and in the process gets his ex-wife and daughter in danger. The show was very intriguing and I really enjoyed watching it, it seems like a mix of "Law and Order" and a classic cop show. Niklas does not always play by the rules however, he kinda does his own thing and uses force to get some answer, which gets him in trouble with his boss. I watched it with english subtitles so I could folllow along with the plot. However, when reading the english and listening to the German I recognized the german words when I heard them. Also when watching the show I learned some new words, most all of them were bad words but others were not. While watching this I got to see how the judiciary system works in Germany compared to America, it is a little different but i think the show americanized it in order to make the plot more interesting.
Show: 90mins
EmGu
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.