Dienstag, 11. März 2014

Kulture 9 - DaBo

Ich will mit dem "patriotism" article beginnen. es ist ein sehr interessant article. It is hard for me to comprehend a people who don't express pride or patriotism for their country. My whole life has been bombarded with patriotism, and I can speak for most Americans in that we are very proud of our nation. I do understand why the German people have this mindset and I feel sorry for them. They still carry the burden of the millions murdered, even though most Germans today have nothing to do with that.
I hate living in condensed areas. Stadter gefallt mir nicht. I have never really had noisy neighbors, but I do love having peace and quiet. The German laws may sound ridiculous, but try to imagine if cities like New York or Chicago followed the same laws. Then I might be able to tolerate living in a city.
Ich hasse papierkram. I thought filling out job applications was bad, or even my application to Michigan. Although it's good to be thorough, it seems that Germans take it a step too far. I probably need a German to teach me how to be organized, because I'm awful at it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.