Dienstag, 25. März 2014

Kultur 10

Like most Americans I had also never heard of “Dinner for One” but it sounds mildly amusing so I will probably check it out. I’m curious as to why they started showing it in Germany in the first place if it had never been shown in the UK when it’s originally a British piece. Also, considering that it’s only 10 minutes it seems insanely popular. Trivia books for a Youtube-length video? Seems a bit extreme.
            I think I would get a bit annoyed at how early stores close. I tend to be more free in the evenings so that’s really when I would prefer to go shopping. I would probably end up doing it all on Saturday but I feel like the shops must get pretty busy then and I hate when stores are crowded.
            I would just lock myself in the house for Father’s Day. I’m not good at dealing with drunks and I’m not very tolerant either. If people can keep that to themselves it’s fine but when they start pestering other people I don’t find it very funny. But I won’t deny Dad’s their fun.
            I don’t think that very many people know that the Grimm brothers didn’t write the stories but just collected them. However, they have a similar style and darkness to them which may be why people don’t even consider their far-spreading origins.

            I think it would be fun to visit Switzerland someday. Part of this is because I am shallow and have a deep love of cheese. I had raclette twice because my French friend had a raclette machine and I could just eat that for the rest of my life.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.