Dienstag, 25. März 2014
Kultur 10 SoLe
Ich hab kein Idee was "Dinner for Who?" ist. Ich habe nie davon gehört. Though, if it is popular among Germans, then I guess it wouldn't hurt to watch a few minutes of it. And for the restricted store hours, ich kann Sonntag verstehen aber ich kann nicht glauben dass damals illegal es öffnen am Sonntag war! I suppose one of the very few things I like about America is the flexibility of store hours, but then again, some close pretty early still. Herrentag in Deutschland is somewhat ironic when compared to the customs here in the U.S. I wouldn't want to show my gratefulness to my father if he was drunk as a skunk. Perhaps it's due to bad timing that Father's day falls in line with Ascension day that Herrentag's reputation had steadily declined ever since in Germany. In 365 Dinge, auf Seite 232, ich würde nie "base flying" gehen! If I were upside down like that, mein Herz würde aus meinem Mund fallen. Fußbadcafé klingt sehr interessant. I think we don't give our feet enough credit for holding up the rest of the body the whole day. Ich möchte auch eine Fußmassage mit Tee und Kuchen.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.