Ich liebe Bier trinken! So ich würde Männertag lieben! Männertag ist etwas gleich zu St. Patricks Tag, aber sind wir unseren Vaters feiren!
For being a country that has a reputation for not wanting to have any fun, this is pretty wild. This is something I would perhaps like to participate in someday. Although I have absolutely zero German heratige, it would be a great excuse to kick back and have a couple brews with my father while celebrating him. Plus, what's life without a little danger? ;)
I can somewhat relate to the article that talks about "Dinner For One." It's kind of cool that they have such an obscure tradition to watch that every year during "Neues Tages". However, this tradition seems all too similar to America's obsession with watching "It's a Wonderful Life" every Christmas Eve. It's special to us not only because it's a great movie with a great message, but because it's been tradition for decades. It's something that has been passed on through generations where parents and children as well as grandparents and their grandchildren can have such a thing in common. Perhaps this is how the tradition is embraced in Deutschland with "Dinner For One". Am I right????
ZaBo
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.