Meine Inspiration für dieses Artikel komme nach die Märchen nach den Brüdern Grimm. Es gibt ein TV show heißt "Grimm." In die Fernsehsendung es gibt ein Mann, der ist ein "Grimm." Ein Grimm ist jemand dat kann sehen Monsters. Das Monsters heißen "Wesen." Normalerweise, scheinen Sie Mensch. Hier, will ich Raten (guess) was die Wesen Namen bedeutet.
Hexenbiest:
Well, this one is pretty easy. "Hexe" means witch, and "biest" sounds like beast, so I would say this creature is a witch-beast.
Hundjäger:
"Hund" is hound and "jäger" is hunter, so together it is dog-hunter or hunter-dog. I would guess some kind of a wolf, or alpha dog as the creature.
Blutbad:
"Blut" is blood and "bad" is bath. So this means Bloodbath. That sounds positively horrible. I'm not sure what this creature looks like, but I'm guessing it is not nice.
Dämonfeuer:
"Dämon" looks like demon and "feuer" is fire, so it would be "Demon-Fire." I'm guessing it is a demon that can make/breathe/do something with fire.
Schakal:
I had no idea, other than it rhymed with jackal as I was trying to figure it out, then I looked it up on pons, and it really meant jackal. So, this creature is a jackal.
Fuchsbau:
"Fuchs" is a fox, but I don't know what "bau" is. It sounds like the german word for farmer.
Looking up bau, it appears to be something like "earth" or "burrow." Fuchsbau directly transfers to [Fox's] earth. I'm guessing a Fox creature.
Löwen:
That should just be lion, so the creature is a lion.
Eisbiber:
"Eis" translates to ice, and "biber" could other be Justin Bieber, or more probably beaver. The creature, I am guessing, is an ice beaver.
Bauerschwein:
There's a farmer! and "schwein" means pig. So this one is a farmers pig. I'm not sure what is scary about a farmer's pig, but I guess it is scary if it is a Grimm story.
Hässlich:
I had no idea for this one, nothing came to mind, or seemed to rhyme and make sense (is it an adjective?), so I looked it up. It turned out to be ugly or nasty or hideous, so my guess is that this creature isn't winning any Beauty Pageants.
I'm not going to put up the pictures of all of these creatures, but for the most part, I figured out what they were/ what they would look like. The Hässlich isn't pretty, and the Blutbad is apparently a wolf-like creature. I'm going to go watch the show, now, largely because I want to know what the deal is with all of these creatures.
Research show: 20 minutes
Guess names/ write this: 40 minutes
MoRa
Molly Range
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.